Local, Long-Distance, Intenet
Dial-Up, DSL, webmail, Web Hosting
Start -2 - Finish Communication Solutions
National Broadband Plan Goals
- Goal 1: At least 100 million U.S. homes should have affordable access to actual download speeds of at least 100 megabits per second and actual upload speeds of at least 50 megabits per second.
- Goal 2: The United States should lead the world in mobile innovation, with the fastest and most extensive wireless networks of any nation.
- Goal 3: Every American should have affordable access to robust broadband service, and the means and skills to subscribe if they so choose.
- Goal 4: Every community should have affordable access to at least 1 Gbps broadband service to anchor institutions such as schools, hospitals and government buildings.
- Goal 5: To ensure the safety of Americans, every first responder should have access to a nationwide public safety wireless network.
- Goal 6: To ensure that America leads in the clean energy economy, every American should be able to use broadband to track and manage their real-time energy consumption.
MATI Information & Profile
Mescalero Apache Telecom, Inc. (MATI) is a full service, state-of-the-art
Telecommunication Company specializing in telecommunications equipment
planning/designing, installation, maintenance as well as central office
design and management.